sunset

sunset

Monday, April 20, 2015

Menu and To-Do List for April 19-25

I already know I have several things to do this week, so maybe nothing else will sneak up on me. I have evening meals planned. I don't always do them on a certain day. For breakfast this week, we will be having sausage, egg, and cheese on sandwich rounds, toast, or rolled in a tortilla and blueberry muffins. Lunches will be chicken sandwiches and leftovers.

-roast with carrots, potatoes, gravy, and biscuits.
-grilled chicken with potatoes and onions, squash, and garlic cheese biscuits
-pancakes and bacon
-hash brown casserole with cubed ham in it and butterbean and cornbread
-hamburger steak and beefy onion rice, and mac & cheese
-turkey with dressing and cranberry sauce

My to-do list includes some of the same things I do every week such as
-pay bills online
-devotionals
-keep laundry done
-vacuum
-dust
-mop
-clean the bathroom
-keep my table and microwave cleaned off

Extra things this week will include
-taking Mandi for a haircut
-going to a canvas and coffee with my best friend (her treat)
-birthday party for my nephew
-attending a local play with my daughter

I hope everyone has a great week. It is supposed to quit raining for a few days this week and then start back on Friday. It has rained for 10 days now. A few of those may have been no more than a light shower, while others were floods with standing water in the roads and our yard. I have my fingers crossed it did not drown my flowers and snap beans that had just broke through the soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment